Thursday 7 February 2008

That wind has a bite to it....

I swear i could have worn 5 layers and i still would have been frozen yesterday! We took E out with us while we tried the heli in the air for some aerial shots of Gateshead causeway, not too good since the signal between the heli and the camera wouldnt connect but still managed a couple of shots. I got some good shots of the scenery and E wrapped up warm - he had a field day and loved every minute of it......almost as much as DH i think, me?? I kinda came around to liking it - no matter how much i promised not too!! lolWe had permission to drive along the walkway and you should have seen some of the looks we got!! Sheesh - surely they must have known we were given keys to the gate to get through as there was no other way in and the gate was padlocked but NOoooooo, boy if looks could kill!! lol

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Great pics - so glad you didn't get blown away - I loved reading your blog!