Monday 11 February 2008

oh how i wish........

These are seriously cool!! I wish we had Target stores over here in the UK!! Its probably old news now but have you seen these adorable little mailboxes for $1 ......how cute and possibly worth the airfare over to grab some!! lol

I am back in the scrapping zone! Mojo left me for a while but it has returned with a new passion and even made me want new goodies to play with, i havent scrap shopped in about 4 maybe 5 months so right now EVERYTHING out there is new!! Yaaayyyyyy!! Will upload some scrapping sneak peeks later today as im just waiting on my new white pen to do some doodles and then its finished!

We took the heli up again yesterday, this time at Finchale Priory. Anne who owns the site was so nice and explained about it now being a retirement village and boy would it be a gorgeous place to live - wish mum and dad had known about it before moving so far away :( Anyways here are a couple of pics i took of the Abbey with my canon 350d.

Have a lovely day today, its 6am here and looks as though it might actually be a nice day!

Debbie
x

2 comments:

lemon said...

ya rd are bringing out chipboard mailboxes...fingers crossed we get them here hun

Ginger Claire said...

Great photos
Loving the mail box too - I need one :)